A place where rubber stamps, paper and scissors bring you pure happiness, that is no accident!
Monday, December 8, 2008
JOHN AND MARY'S GIFT
I am officially finished with a 21 page scrapbook that I started last night. My cousin was married in September and this is part of the gift I am giving.
Here are a few of my FAVORITE layouts!
( I also took the pictures, except for the one in on Certainly Celery!)
I am in my fifth year of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love every minute of it. I hold monthly Stamp Club gatherings, Holiday Kid Camps and Stamp Camps.
If your interested in joining me at any of these events, please leave me a message to add you to my mailing list.
1 comment:
Wow Laurie! This is awesome! You did such a great job! Very pretty! I'm sure she will love it!
Post a Comment