

I received this very cute card in the mail from my friend Corey! I just LOVE Winter Post stamp set. I wasn't going to order it, but broke down last week, and I also added the Old Saint Nick Rub Ons and the 1 1/4 inch candycane ribbon! I made gift tags for my little cutie pies in Ontario, but forgot to take a picture to show all of you :-(
The Gingerbread Man Baking kits are for a cookie exchange I am in this Saturday! I did 14 dozen cookies with all the ingredients inside to decorate. Powdered sugar, red hots, chocolate candy and piping bags. I hope everyone enjoys the smiles they get with their kids.
I hope to get back to posting daily for a few weeks, but we all know how busy this time of the year is!

2 comments:
Hey there! LOVE the cookie kit! What a great idea! =)
LOVIN the cookie kit!!! What a great gift idea.
Kind of fun seeing my card one someone elses blog =)
Post a Comment