I absolutely LOVE this stamp set! If you are interested in ordering, please e-mail me, or click on the link to the catalog, located on the right side of this screen.
Each month my stamp club girls meet, we exchange a project we made at home. We draw names and get to take the person's exchange home with us to enjoy. This month, I am the hostess and chose a Home Decor' for the theme and here is what I cam up with.
I'm going to have a hard time parting with it, as these colors match my house perfectly. I guess I will need to make my own :-) I mean, how can you go wrong on a $2.00 frame that you can turn into a priceless masterpiece?
Thankfully, this was made over breakfast as the boys' dined on cereal and Saturday morning cartoons :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment