Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Soup Kitchen Donations...


A fellow stamper and club member is going to be having a craft boutique and I promised her that I would make a few things for her to sell. I have seen both of these projects all over the place, but I found them on two of my favorite blog's. Dawn's and Chin N Scratch, both have links to the right of my posts.


The pixie sticks are such a fun and easy project. In fact, my 7 year old made 30 of these last night for his class, with a Halloween theme. The santa Hershey bars are even cuter in person and take minutes to make!


What perfect stocking stuffer's they would make :-)


2 comments:

Corey Triplett said...

so sute!!! i love the pixie stix. I was going to do that for the party but just ran out of time :)

Anonymous said...

SSSSSSOOOOOO cute and I luv the pay it forward:o)